Membership in FAOG allows you to access resources and guidance specific to the Community Foundation field, search the member listing for connections with colleagues, participate in online member forums, attend conferences, participate in free CPE webinars and more.
Benefits of FAOG membership include:
- Access to resources and guidance specific to the community foundation field
- Search the member directory for connections with colleagues
- Participate in online member forums
- Attend conferences and educational events
- Participate in free CPE webinars
- Opportunities to volunteer
- $300 per community foundation (benefits for an unlimited number of individual staff)
- $500 for professional advisors serving community foundations (per person)
BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of FAOG, the process to join is as follows:
- If at least one person at your community foundation is already a member of FAOG, the member designated as Primary can add you as an “Additional Community Foundation Staff” member at no additional cost.
- If nobody associated with your community foundation is currently a member of FAOG, complete your membership application and pay your dues online by credit card to become a member.
For more information about becoming a member, contact Jeff Sauter at firstname.lastname@example.org